Your lawyer can be the difference between having your charges dismissed and a conviction being recorded against you. If you have been charged with a criminal offence, you should seek advice from one of our specialist criminal lawyers at Fisher Legal. Our first piece of advice is not to speak with the authorities until you have spoken to us. Criminal offences vary in their nature and seriousness and therefore the approach the police are likely to take. It can be a complicated and stressful process however our team of dedicated criminal defence solicitors at Fisher Legal are there to help demystify the process.
Our team of defence solicitors is experienced in a wide range of criminal matters including:
- Drug offences (Importation and manufacturing of drugs, Possess prohibited drugs with intent to sell and supply, possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, cultivation of prohibited plants)
- Common assaults, Serious assaults, Assault occasioning bodily harm, Grievous bodily harm, Unlawful wounding, Unlawful assault causing death
- Murder, Manslaughter, Armed robbery
- Arson, Criminal Damage
- Stealing, fraud, Bribery, Conspiracy, extortion
- Burglary, Robbery, trespass,
- Firearm and ammunition offences
- Sex offences (sexual penetration, indecent dealing, indecent assault)
- Possession and distribution of child pornography
- Possession stolen or unlawfully obtained property
- Possession of prohibited or controlled weapons
- Threats, Accessory after the fact, deprivation of liberty
- Disorderly conduct, breach of court orders
Whatever the offence, our overriding commitment is to represent all of our clients vigorously and thoughtfully, with civility, integrity and professionalism.